Well-known Petrol Pump Chain in Malaysia required applications from talented and hardworking male workers for filling petrol in vehicles. The complete details of the Malaysia Petrol Pump Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Well-known Petrol pump Chain.
- Candidate must have at least Matric education or Qualification.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Petrol Pump Worker Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Petrol Pump Workers Jobs But preference will be given to talented, hardworking and experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic monthly salary package is between 1400 – 1450 Malaysian Ringgit for Malaysia Petrol Pump Worker & Labour Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Petrol Pump Workers Jobs send their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysian Petrol Pump Worker Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Petrol Pump Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.