Malaysian International Fast Food Company KFC required male & female packing workers for different services in Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysia packing helpers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysian Fast Food Company KFC.
- At-least Metric or FA/FSc qualification.
- Can speak and understand the English language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply.
No experience is required for the packing helpers jobs in Malaysia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 900 – 1200 Malaysian Ringgit for packing helpers jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia packing helpers jobs for details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for packing workers jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.