Well Known Plastic Factory in Malaysia required applications from willing male candidates for Moulding Machine Operator Jobs for shaping raw material in manufacturing of different plastic products. The complete details of the Malaysia Moulding Machine Operator Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least FA/FSc qualification or Education in any field.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Plastic Factory Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Moulding Machine Operators Jobs in Malaysia, but preference will be given to experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1450 – 1550 Malaysian Ringgit plus 1125 Ringgit with 4 hours overtime for Moulding Machine Operator Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Moulding Machine Operator Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Moulding Machine Operator Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Moulding Machine Operators Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 3 – 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.