Famous Oil and Gas company MIE Sdn. Bhd. of Malaysia required application for Mechanical Helper jobs from willing male candidates for different services in Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysia Mechanical Helper Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
MIE Sdn. Bhd.
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- Can read, speak and write English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Mechanical Helper jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Mechanical Helper jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1500 – 1550 Malaysian Ringgit for Mechanical Helper jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Mechanical Helper Jobs for more or complete details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Mechanical Helper Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Malaysian Mechanical Helper Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity Card.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.