A well reputed and established Legal Firm in Puchong, Malaysia required applications from willing male & female candidates for Legal Assistant Jobs to provide legal guidance and assistance to their clients. The complete details of the Malaysia Legal Assistant Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Established Legal Firm.
- Candidate must have BS (Hon’s) or higher education or qualification in LAW.
- Have good communicational, interpersonal and verbal skills.
- Self motivated, meticulous and able to work independently.
- Must be Resourceful & solution oriented.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Legal Assistants Jobs in Malaysia.
2 to 3 years relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Legal Assistant Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for legal assistant jobs is not specified in the Job Advertisement but the expected salary is between 4000 – 4500 Malaysian Ringgit.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Legal Assistants Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysia Legal Assistant Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Legal Assistant Jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.