Reputed 5 Star Hotel and Restaurant in Malaysia required applications from willing male and female candidates for Service Sector Worker (Waiters, Chefs, Cooks, Restaurant Managers, Receptionists, Room Service and Delivery Staff) and Cleaner (Housekeeping and laundry) Jobs for different service sectors. The complete details of the Malaysia Hotel Worker and Cleaner Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
5 Star Hotel and Restaurant.
- Candidates want to apply for Cleaners jobs must be literate or have high school qualification or education.
- For service sector workers jobs male and female candidates must be have High School qualification or education.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Hotel Workers and Cleaners Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Hotel Worker and Cleaner Jobs But preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package for Malaysia Hotel Worker and Cleaner Jobs is not specified in job Advertisement. But monthly salary for Service Sector Workers (Waiters, Chefs, Cooks, Restaurant Managers, Receptionists, Room Service and Delivery Staff) is between 1800 – 2200 Malaysian Ringgit and for Cleaner (Housekeeping and Laundry) Jobs is between 1500 – 1800 Malaysian Ringgit without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Hotel Worker and Cleaner Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Hotel Worker and Cleaner Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for 5 Star Hotel Service Sector Workers and Cleaners Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.