Well known Malaysian Employment Promoters required male and female hotel waiters for 5 & 7 stars hotels and construction mason for different construction projects in Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysia Hotel Waiters and Mason Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysian Employment Promoters.
- Candidate must have at-least Intermediate or higher education or qualification for hotel waiters jobs.
- At least Middle education or qualification along with relevant field expertise for Construction Mason Jobs.
- Have sound knowledge of English Language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Hotel Waiters and Mason Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Hotel Waiters and Mason Jobs in Malaysia. But preference will be given to experienced and skilled candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is not specified for Hotel Waiters and Construction Mason in jobs advertisement but the expected salary for male and female hotel waiters jobs is 2200 Malaysian Ringgit. While for Construction Mason Jobs is 2000 Malaysian Ringgit.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Hotel Waiters and Mason Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysian Hotel Waiters and Mason Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Hotel Waiters and Construction Mason Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.