Well Known 5 Star Hotel in Malaysia required applications from willing male and female candidates for Hotel Staff including Cooks, Waiters and General Workers for providing best Hoteling Services their national and international guests. The complete details of the Malaysia Hotel Staff Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysian 5 Star Hotel.
- At-least Metric qualification or education long with relevant field experience.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Male and Female candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for 5 Hotel Staff including Cooks, Waiters and General Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Hotel Staff Jobs in Malaysia but preference will be given to hardworking candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is not specified in job advertisement but expected salary is between 1500 – 1800 Malaysian Ringgit for 5 Star Hotel Staff Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Cooks, Waiters and General Workers Jobs in Malaysian 5 Star Hotel send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for 5 Star Hotel Staff Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for 5 Star Hotel Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity card.
- 4 – 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.