Reputed Construction Labour Exchange Centre (CLAB) Bhd in Malaysia required applications from willing male candidates for General Construction Workers Jobs different work projects. The complete details of the Malaysia General Construction Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Industrial Equipment Supplier.
- Candidates must be have High School qualification or education.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Can read and speak English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 55 years are eligible to apply for Construction Worker Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia General Construction Workers Jobs But preference will be given to experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package for Construction Workers Jobs in Malaysia without overtime is between 1000 – 1050 Malaysian Ringgit and along with 4 hours overtime is between 1800 – 1850 Malaysian Ringgit.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia General Construction Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for General Construction Workers Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for General Construction Worker Jobs in Malaysia.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.