Private Fish Farm in Malaysia required applications for Fish Farm Workers jobs from willing male candidates who have relevant field experience to breed and rear fish in tanks, ponds or containers in water. The complete details of the Malaysia Fish Farm Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Malaysian Private Fish Farm.
- Candidates must have at least Matric/F.A qualification.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Fish Farm Workers Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Fish Farm Workers Jobs. 3 days training will be provided to selected candidates by recruiting agency.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1500 – 1550 Malaysian Ringgit for Fish Farm Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years for Fish Farm Workers Jobs.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Fish Farm Workers Jobs for more or complete details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Fish Farm Worker Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Fish Farm Workers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.