Well-known Factory in Malaysia required applications for Factory Workers and Production Operators Jobs from willing male and female candidates who had relevant field experience. The complete details of the Malaysia Factory Workers and Production Operators Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Male or female candidates want to apply for Factory Worker Jobs must have at least Matric education or qualification.
- Candidates want to apply for Production Operator Jobs must have High School Diploma along with relevant field experience.
- Can speak English, knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Factory Workers and Production Operators Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Factory Worker and Production Operators Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package for Factory Worker and Production Operator Jobs in Malaysia is between 1300 – 1400 Malaysian Ringgit plus overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Factory Workers and Production Operators Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Factory Workers and Production Operators Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Malaysia Factory Worker and Production Operator Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.