Reputed Construction Company in Malaysia required applications from willing male candidates for Electrician and Plumber Helpers jobs for different ongoing and future construction projects. The complete details of the Malaysia Electrician and Plumber Helpers are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- Can read, speak and write English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Electrician and Plumber Helpers jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Electrician and Plumber Helpers jobs. 3 days training will be provided to selected candidates by recruiting agency.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1200 – 1250 Malaysian Ringgit for Electrician and Plumber Helpers in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Electrician and Plumber Helpers Jobs for more or complete details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Electrician and Plumber Helper Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Electrician and Plumber Helpers.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National identity card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.