Leading precast concrete manufacturers Prejolma Sdn Bhd in Malaysia required applications from hardworking and physically fit male for construction labours jobs. The complete details of the Malaysia Construction Labour Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Prejolma Sdn Bhd.
- Candidate must be literate or have at least Middle School Qualification or Education.
- Can speak and understand English Language. Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 42 years are eligible to apply for construction labours jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia construction labours jobs But preference will be given to hardworking male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic monthly salary package is between 900 – 1200 Malaysian Ringgit for construction labours jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia construction labour jobs send their CV/Resume at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Construction Labour Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Malaysia Construction Labour Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.