Well-known International Employment Promoters in Malaysia required applications from hardworking and energetic male & female candidates for Workers Jobs in Coffee Shop and Restaurant. The complete details of the Malaysia Coffee Shop and Restaurant Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
International Employment Promoters.
- Candidate must have Matric or Intermediate Qualification or Education.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Able to read, write and Speak English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Coffee Shops and Restaurants Worker Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Coffee Shop and Restaurant Workers Jobs But preference will be given to hardworking and talented male & female candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic monthly salary package is between 900 – 1600 Malaysian Ringgit for Malaysia Coffee Shops and Restaurants Worker Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Coffee Shop and Restaurant Workers Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Coffee Shop and Restaurant Worker Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Coffee Shop and Restaurant Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.