Well known Company GAN Cleaning Services in Malaysia required male and female General workers and Cleaning labour for different hotels, shopping malls and villas.. The complete details of the Malaysia Cleaning Labour Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
GAN Cleaning Services Company.
- Candidate must have at-least Metric education or qualification.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Cleaning Labour and Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Cleaning Labour Jobs in Malaysia. But preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 900 – 1200 Malaysian Ringgit for Cleaning Labour and Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Cleaning Labour Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysian Cleaning Labour Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Cleaning Labours and Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.