Famous and Well-known Chocolate Manufacturing Factory in Malaysia required application for workers jobs from willing male and female candidates who have relevant field work experience. The complete details of the Malaysia chocolate factory workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous and Well-Known Manufacturing Factory.
- Candidates must have at least Matric qualification or higher education.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- Can read, speak and write English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply for chocolate factory workers jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for workers jobs in Malaysia.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 900 – 1200 Malaysian Ringgit for chocolate factory workers jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia chocolate factory workers Jobs email their data on firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Malaysia Chocolate Factory Worker Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Chocolate Factory Workers Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity card.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.