Leading Transportation and Distribution Company G-Force Sdn Bhd in Malaysia required applications from willing male candidates for Cargo Handling Labour Jobs for cargo loading & loading, transporting, warehousing, picking, sorting and shipping of different goods and materials in warehouses and logistics centers across country. The complete details of the Malaysia Cargo Handling Labour Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
G-Force Sdn Bhd.
- Candidates must be have High School qualification or education.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Can read, speak and understand English language. Knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Cargo Handling Labours and Workers Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia Cargo Handling Labour Jobs But preference will be given to talented and experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package for Cargo Handling Labours and Workers Jobs in Malaysia with overtime is between 1700 – 1800 Malaysian Ringgit.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Cargo Handling Labours and Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Cargo Handling Labour Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Cargo Handling Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.