Reputed Air Filter Company in Malaysia required applications from willing and hardworking male candidates for Argon Welders Jobs for welding of different parts of products in the manufacturing unit of factory. The complete details of the Malaysia argon welders jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Air Fitter Company.
- At-least FA/FSc or BA/BSc qualification in any field.
- Can speak and understand the English language. Knowledge of Malaysian language is added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Argon Welder Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for the Argon Welders Jobs in Malaysia but preference will be given to experienced male candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly salary package is between 1750 – 2450 Malaysian Ringgit for Malaysia Argon Welders Jobs.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia Argon Welders Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Argon Welder Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Argon Welder Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or identity card.
- 2 – 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.