Federal land Development Authority of Malaysia required male & female labour for palm gardens. The complete details of the Malaysia agriculture labour jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- At-least Matric qualification in science or arts subject.
- Have clear police record (not involve in any criminal activity).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 50 years are eligible to apply for agriculture labour jobs in Malaysia.
No experience is required for agriculture labour jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labor Laws.
Monthly basic salary package is between 1000 – 1200 Malaysian Ringgit for agriculture labour jobs in Malaysia.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for agriculture labour jobs in Malaysia email their data on email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for agriculture labour jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.