A top-notch Japanese animation company OLM International required applications from willing and skilled male candidates for inbetweener of 2D animator jobs to draw animations and titles such as Pokémon & Beyblade using digital tablets and painting software’s for their first overseas branch in Cyberjaya – Malaysia. The complete details of the Malaysia Hotel Worker and Cleaner Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates want to apply for 2d Animator jobs must have bachelor’s qualification / education in Computer Animation, Media Arts or Fine Arts.
- Have good communication and verbal skills.
- Can speak English, knowledge of Malaysian language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for 2D Animator Jobs in Malaysia.
No relevant field experience is required for Malaysia 2D Animator Jobs but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Malaysian labour Laws.
Monthly basic salary package for Malaysia 2D Animator Jobs is not specified in job Advertisement. but expected salary is between 1800 – 2000 Malaysian Ringgit.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Malaysian labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Malaysia 2D Animator Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from the Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for 2D Animator Jobs in Malaysia isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for 2D Animators Jobs in Malaysia.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC/ID.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.