Well-known Training Institute in Bahrain required applications for Senior Accountant Jobs from willing male candidates who are capable of Finalizing of Financial Reports, can Prepare Monthly Management Report and Coordinate with External Audits. The complete details of Male Accountant Jobs in Bahrain are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates applying for Bahrain Senior Accountant Jobs must have BS (Hon’s) or BSc in Accounting, Economics qualification or education.
- Full knowledge of Tally, Excel and ERP package.
- Can speak and understand English language. Arabic language knowledge is an added advantage.
- Good verbal and communicational skills. Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Senior Accountants Jobs in Bahrain.
Minimum 5 years of relevant field experience is required for Bahrain Senior Accountant Jobs.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Senior Accountant Jobs in Bahrain is between 300 – 350 Bahraini Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement / Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The male candidates who are willing to apply for Senior Accountants Jobs in Bahrain email their Resume / CV at email@example.com for complete details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Senior Accountant Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Male Accountant Jobs in Bahrain Jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card (CNIC) or ID card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.