Well-known Engineering equipment suppliers in Kuwait required applications for technical workers jobs including Welder, Motor Winding Electrician, AC Technician, General Electrician and Duct Fabricator from willing male candidates who have transferable Visa and have relevant field work experience. The complete details of Kuwait Technical Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Engineering Equipment Suppliers.
- Candidate must have High School or higher qualification / education with relevant field experience.
- Have good verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas candidates must have transferable visa or residence.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 52 years are eligible to apply for Technical Workers Jobs in Kuwait.
At least 1 to 3 relevant field experience is required for Welder, Motor Winding Electrician, AC Technician, General Electrician and Duct Fabricator jobs in Kuwait. Preference will be given to gulf return or those candidates have relevant Gulf jobs experience.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Motor Winding Electrician & General Electrician jobs is between 110 – 120 Kuwaiti Dinars while for AC Technician & Duct Fabricator jobs the monthly salary package is between 120 – 130 Kuwaiti Dinars and for Welder jobs monthly salary package is between 130 – 140 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Technical Workers Jobs email at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kuwait Technical Workers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for for Technical Workers Jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid transferable visa or residence.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume with full contact information, must include email and phone number.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.