Kuwait Airways Training Department required applications from willing male candidates for technical instructors jobs who have relevant field job experience. The complete details of Kuwait technical instructor jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Aeronautical or Mechanical).
- Minimum of 3 years’ current experience as Technical instructor on Airframe & Power System, Along with 1 year teaching experience on relevant aircraft types (preferably in Part-147 approved training organization).
- Qualified to teach in at least 2 types of the A320, A340, B777, B747-400 or B747-8 aircraft also able to conduct other non-type courses (Human factors, Fuel Tank Safety etc.).
- Good knowledge of computer applications and training program or software’s.
- Can speak, read and write English Language as well as Arabic.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 50 years are eligible to apply for technical instructor jobs.
1 to 3 years relevant field experience is required for technical instructors jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait technical instructors jobs is between 1100 – 1200 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait technical instructor jobs emailed their CV/Resume at email@example.com or view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kuwait Technical Instructors Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for technical instructors jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID Card/CNIC or National Identity card.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.