Well-known Trading Company in Kuwait required applications form willing male candidates for Store Keepers and Helpers Jobs who have transferable Visa and have relevant experience to work in warehouse as well as capable of maintaining products deliveries record and withdrawals of the stock. The complete details of Kuwait Store Keeper and Helpers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
General Trading Company.
- Candidates apply for Store Keeper Jobs must have FSc or higher qualification or education and have previous experience.
- Candidates want to apply for Helpers Jobs must be literate.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas candidates must have a transferable visa of Kuwait.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Store Keeper and Helpers Jobs in Kuwait.
At least 1 to 2 years of relevant field experience is must for Store Keeper Jobs while for Helpers jobs no relevant field experience required. Preference will be given to experienced and hardworking candidates.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Store Keeper and Helpers Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected monthly salary for Store keeper Jobs is between 320 – 340 Kuwaiti Dinars and for Helpers Jobs monthly salary is between 170 – 190 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Store Keeper and Helpers Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kuwait Storekeeper and Helpers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Store Keeper and Helper Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume with full contact information, must include email and phone number.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.