Leading engineering consultants in Kuwait required applications from willing male candidates for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs for different projects and services. The complete details of Kuwait Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Leading Engineering Consultants.
- Candidates must have at least Bs/BSc (Engineering) qualification or education.
- Project engineer well experienced in Pre-inspection meetings, Technical Evaluations of vendor documents.
- Able to make project quality plans, Method statements, QA/QC procedures, Internal & external auditing of quality, environment, health and safety management systems.
- Analyze contractor’s variation order and claims.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 35 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs.
Applicant must have 10 to 20 years of relevant field experience in power station and oil & gas field sector.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs is not specified in job advertisement but the expected monthly salary may be between 500 – 550 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs send their CV/Resume along with their educational documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Senior Mechanical Engineer Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.