Famous Marketing Agency Advertising & Media Co. in Kuwait required applications from willing male and female candidates for Sales Executives Jobs having revelent field experience in Creating, Handling and Planning advertising, promotions and marketing stratergies for their clients. The complete details of Kuwait Sales Executives Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Advertising & Media Co.
- Candidate must have BSc/BS (Hon’s) Economics qualification or education.
- Can speak, read and write English Language.
- Have no criminal record or not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 38 years are eligible to apply for sales executives jobs.
No, relevant field experience is required for sales executives jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for sales executives jobs is between 850 – 900 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait sales executives jobs emailed their CV/Resume at email@example.com or view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male or Female Sales Executives Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for sales executives jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National Identity Card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.