Famous Pharmaceutics Company “Pharma Zone” in Kuwait required applications from willing candidates having relevant field qualification for Social Media Manager and Finance Manager jobs for their Pharmacy Retail Company office. The complete details of Kuwait pharmacy retail company jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Pharma Zone Kuwait.
- Candidate have BSc/BS (Hon’s) qualification in Pharmaceutics.
- Can speak English Language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communicational skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 35 years are eligible to apply for pharmacy retail company jobs.
At least 2 years relevant field experience is required for the Social Media Manager and Finance Manager jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for pharmacy retail company jobs is between 800 – 900 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for pharmacy retail company jobs in Kuwait send their Resume/CV at A.firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Pharmacy Retail company Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Social Media Manager and Finance Manager Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID Card/CNIC.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.