Well Known and Leading Electronic Company in Kuwait is currently looking for talented, energetic and competent Operations Manager for day to day operations of IT workshop on 3 retail locations. Operation manager will be the sole accountable person for the bottom line of the workshop. The complete details of Kuwait Operations Manager Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Leading Electronic Company.
- Candidate must have Bachelor or Master Degree / Education / Qualification in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
- Excellent knowledge in Apple, Samsung, blackberry or android smartphones along with knowledge of Apple MAC OS & Microsoft Windows Operating System based computers.
- Have excellent background & experience in Managing IT workshops, with a focus on servicing smartphones, Operating Systems and computers to provide solutions to retail costumers. Also can develop and maintain retail services & IT products regarding the execution and testing of new services.
- Primary responsibility of Operations manager is to drive sales, maintain high quality of services, customer relation & develop relationships with suppliers and channel partners.
- Also responsible for managing all retail locations including staff training, dispatch and shift related activities including all administrative tasks. Also able to Develop, plan and execute monthly, quarterly and annual budgets.
- Candidate must have excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills in English language also knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Kuwait Operation Manager Jobs.
Minimum of 5 years of sales experience along with 5 years of experience in leading a team of senior engineers is must for Operation Manager Jobs in Kuwait.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Operations Manager Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected monthly salary package is between 850 to 900 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Operations Manager Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Operation Manager Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kuwait Operation Managers Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.