Reputed Multinational Engineering, Procurement, Construction Consulting and Advisory Services providing Company “Worley” in Kuwait required applications for Oil Refinery Technician Jobs from willing male candidates who have transferable Visa and relevant work experience to join a team of professional technicians to work on an asset inventory and management project. The complete details of Kuwait Oil Refinery Technician Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidate must have BSc qualification or education in Electrical, Mechanical engineering with relevant field experience.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand P&ID’s, site or plot plans and work pack information. As well as able to communicate technical information (Orally and In writing) to a diverse audience.
- Have good verbal and communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good IT skills or sound knowledge of computer hardware and applications.
- Overseas candidates must have transferable visa or residence.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Technicians Jobs in Kuwait.
At least 3 to 5 years of relevant field experience is required for Kuwait Oil Refinery Technician Jobs in general refinery or oil & gas production asset in construction, operational and Maintenance. Also familiar with training and certification requirements for site induction, permit to work, risk assessment, confined space entry, manual handling, working at height and safety training etc.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Oil Refinery Technicians Jobs in Kuwait is between 400 – 450 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 12 months or 1 years with possible extensions.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Oil Refinery Technician Jobs email at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Oil Refinery Technicians Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Oil Refinery Technicians Jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid transferable visa or residence.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume with full contact information, must include email and phone number.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.