Well-know ALORF Medical Center in Salmiya – Kuwait required applications from willing male and female candidates for administrative staff jobs including Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Female Receptionists, Female Cashiers and Public Relation Office (MANDAP). The complete details of Kuwait Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
ALORF Medical Center.
- Candidates must have BS (Hon’s) or Bachelors education or qualification.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidates must have transferable residence.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs.
At least 1 years relevant field experience is required for Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs is not defined in jobs advertisement but the expected salary is between 390 – 500 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs send their Resume/CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for ALORF Medical Center Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Medical Center Administrative Staff Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.