Reputed Manpower Recruiter required applications from willing and experienced male and female candidates for House Boy and Home Nurse jobs for a Kuwaiti family in Kuwait City. The complete details of Kuwait House Boy and Home Nurse Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Male candidates want to apply for House Boy Job should be a married man and have minimum of 2 years experience working in a Kuwaiti house or hospital industry or waiter in a reputed hotel.
Responsibilities:- Should be smart and presentable, good in multitasking and able to handle pressure.
- Female candidates applying for Home Nurse Job have BS (Hon’s) qualification in Nursing with a caring and compassionate nature, also able to deal with pressurized situations.
Responsibilities:- Competent in IV cannulation and IV Fluid administration, Medication, proper handling of high alert medications, wound dressing, obtaining ECG’s and Blood glucose or First Aid.
- Male and female candidates want to apply for Kuwait Jobs must have transferable visa of Kuwait.
- Can Read, Speak and Understand English. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities. Have excellent verbal and communication.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 28 – 35 years are eligible to apply for House Boy and Home Nurse Jobs in Kuwait.
2 years relevant field experience is required for Kuwait House Boy and Home Nurse Jobs.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait House Boys and Home Nurses Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected monthly salary for House Boy Jobs is between 150 – 200 Kuwaiti Dinars. For Home Nurse Job the monthly salary is between 480 – 580 Kuwaiti Dinars with Accommodation and Air Ticket after 2 years.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for House Boy and Home Nurse Jobs in Kuwait send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for House Boys and Nurses Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for House Boys and Home Nurses Jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume with full contact information, must include email and phone number.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.