Advance Healthcare Trading Company in Kuwait required applications form willing male and female candidates for different working staff including IT Supervisor, Certified Nurses, Executive Secretary, Material Requirement Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Officer, Driver and Store Helper jobs who have relevant field work experience. The complete details of Kuwait Healthcare Company Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Healthcare Trading Company.
- For IT Supervisor candidate must have BCS or BS (Hon’s) degree or qualification in Computer Science. Responsible for the supervision and implantation of ERP system and lab software.
- Female candidates applying for Certified Nurses Jobs must have BS (Hon’s) in Nursing or FSc. Pre- Medical qualification or education along with 3 years of Nursing Diploma. Also, expert in hair removal in facial and body treatments.
- Candidates applying for Executive Secretary, Material Requirement Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Officer and Store Helper jobs must have Intermediate or Higher education / qualification along with relevant field experience.
- Candidate want to apply for Drivers jobs must have Matric qualification or education along with valid LTV or HTV driving license. Can handle all deliveries to outlets and can support in warehouse and procurement teams.
- Male and female candidates applying for listed jobs must have transferable visa of Kuwait.
- Can Read, Speak and Understand English. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities. Have excellent verbal and communication.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Healthcare Company Jobs in Kuwait.
2 to 5 years relevant field experience is required for Kuwait Healthcare Company Jobs. Preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Healthcare Company Jobs is not listed in jobs advertisement but the expected monthly salary for IT Supervisor jobs is between 800 – 900 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime. Certified Nurses monthly salary is between 650 – 750 Kuwaiti Dinars, Executive Secretary, Material Requirement Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Officer and Store Helper jobs monthly salaries are between 400 – 600 Kuwaiti Dinars. While for drivers jobs the monthly salary is between 150 – 220 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The male and female candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Healthcare Company Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Healthcare Company Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for for IT Supervisor, Certified Nurses, Executive Secretary, Material Requirement Planner (MRP), Accountant, Purchasing Officer, Driver and Store Helper jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV driving license.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume with full contact information, must include email and phone number.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.