A well reputed Glass Manufacturing Factory or Company in Kuwait required applications for Glass Technicians, Sale Executives, Helpers and Drivers jobs from male and female candidates. The complete details of Kuwait Glass Factory Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Glass Manufacturing Factory.
- For sales executive jobs candidate must have BS (Hon’s) or BSc degree in Commerce or Business Administration.
- Candidates want to apply for Technicians jobs must have Intermediate or higher qualification or education along with technical diploma.
- For general helpers jobs candidates must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Candidates want to apply for Drivers jobs must have valid GCC or Kuwait Driving License.
- All candidates must have excellent verbal and communication skills in English. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- All candidates must have a transferable visa 18.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Glass Technicians, Sale Executives, Helpers and Drivers jobs in Kuwait.
No relevant field experience is required for Kuwait Glass Factory Workers Jobs but preference will be given to talented and experienced male and female candidates.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Glass Factory Workers Jobs in Kuwait is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected monthly salary is between 350 – 500 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Glass Factory Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Glass Factory Workers Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Glass Technicians, Sale Executives, Helpers and Drivers jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- Copy of valid LTV or HTV driving license.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.