Private Food Factory in Kuwait required applications from willing male and female candidates for workers jobs including Computer Operators, Loaders, Packing Workers, Storekeeper and Accountant for their company. The complete details of Kuwait Food Factory Workers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For Loaders and Packing Workers Jobs candidates must have at-least Matric education or qualification.
- Candidates want to apply for Storekeeper and Accountant Jobs must have intermediate education or qualification along with relevant field experience.
- For Computer Operator Jobs candidate must have BCS or BS (Hon’s) in computer science education or qualification.
- Have good verbal and communication skills in English language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 40 are eligible to apply for Food Factory Jobs in Kuwait.
At least 1 years relevant field experience is must for Computer Operator and Accountant Jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Packing Worker jobs is between 320 – 340 Kuwaiti Dinars, monthly salary for Loader Jobs is between 350 – 380 Kuwaiti Dinars. For Storekeeper Jobs monthly salary is between 300 – 320 Kuwaiti Dinars and for Computer Operator and Accountant jobs monthly salary is between 500 – 550 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years for .
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Food Factory Workers Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Food Factory Workers Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Packing Workers, Loaders, Storekeepers, Accountant and Computer Operators Jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.