Famous Fast Food Chain in Kuwait required applications from willing male candidates for Food Delivery Drivers Jobs for food delivery services at different restaurants of Kuwait. The complete details of Kuwait Food Delivery Drivers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Fast Food Chain.
- Candidates have at least Matric education or qualification.
- Must have valid LTV or HTV Driving license.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Kuwait Food Delivery Driver Jobs.
At least 6 Months Fast Food Delivery Experience for Emtire Kuwait is required for Food Delivery Drivers Jobs.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Food Delivery Driver Jobs with own cars is between 300 – 325 Kuwaiti Dinars and for without cars is between 220 – 235 Kuwaiti Dinars. Petrol or Gasoline is in your expense.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Food Delivery Drivers Jobs view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kuwait Food Delivery Driver Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- Valid Copy of LTV or HTV Driving license.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.