International Standard private School Danat al Etimad co. in Kuwait required applications from willing females for Teachers Jobs of different subjects form Montessori to Metric classes. The complete details of Kuwait female teachers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Danat al Etimad co.
- Female candidates want to apply for School teacher jobs must have at-least MS / M.Phil. education or qualification in relevant subjects.
- Sound knowledge of English language. knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and communication skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 24 – 40 are eligible to apply Female School Teacher Jobs in Kuwait.
At-least 5 years teaching experience is required for Kuwait female teachers jobs.
The job is between 7 – 9 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of Kuwait female teachers is not specified in Advertisement. But expected salary package is between 200 – 300 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 36 months or 3 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Female Teachers Jobs in Kuwait for more details see the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kuwait School Teacher Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Female teachers jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or National Identity Card.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.