Reputed Home Care Health Nursing Service Providers in Kuwait required applications form willing female candidates for Nurses jobs who have relevant field work experience. The complete details of Kuwait Female Home Care Nurses Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Home Care Health Nursing.
- Candidates must have BS (Hon’s) qualification / education in Nursing or having 3 years Nursing Diploma after intermediate or FSc.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication.
- Can Read, Speak and Understand English Language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 23 – 45 years are eligible to apply for Female Nurses Jobs in Kuwait.
No relevant field experience is required for Kuwait Female Home Care Nurses Jobs but preference will be given to experienced female candidates.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Female Nurses Jobs in Kuwait is between 280 – 300 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Female Home Care Nurses Jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Female Home Care Nurse Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for for Female Nurses Jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume with full contact information, must include email and phone number.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.