Famous company of Kuwait required applications from willing candidates for electrician and helpers jobs. The complete details of Kuwait electrician and helpers Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- For electrician jobs candidate must have Bachelor or BS (Hon’s) Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Candidates applying for Helpers jobs must have Matric or higher education or qualification.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 55 years are eligible to apply for electrician and helpers Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for electrician and helpers jobs in Kuwait, but preference will be given to experienced candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait electrician and helpers Jobs is between 90 – 130 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait electrician and helpers Jobs view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for administrative officer jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 6 to 12 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.