Famous company AL-Ghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L. in Kuwait required drilling and work-over workers including: Rig superintendent, Tool pusher, Drillers, Chief mechanics and electricians, QHSE managers & engineers. Safety officers, Rig mechanics & electricians for construction project. The complete details of Kuwait drilling and workover jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L.
- Candidate have FSC or BSc qualification along with relevant field diploma or certificate.
- Can speak, read and write English. Also, Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 40 years are eligible to apply for drilling and workover jobs.
There is no relevant field experience required for drilling and workover jobs in Kuwait but preference will be given to candidates who had relevant field experience..
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait drilling and workover jobs is between 130 – 350 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait drilling and workover jobs send their Resume/CV at email@example.com or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Drilling and Workover Jobs in Alghanim International General Trading & Contracting Co. W.L.L isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Kuwait drilling and workover Jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of Identity Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.