A reputed Call Center in Kuwait required applications from willing male and female candidates for call center agent jobs to handle outgoing and incoming customers calls. The complete details of Kuwait Call Center Agent Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
- Candidates must have FSc or higher education or qualification.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 48 years are eligible to apply for Call Center Agent Jobs.
2 years relevant field experience is required for Call Center Agent jobs.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Call Center Agent Jobs is between 250 – 280 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Call Center Agent Jobs view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Call Center Agents Jobs in Kuwait isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Call Center Agent Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 2 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.