Famous Courier, Logistics and General Trading Company “Kaizen Extreme” in Kuwait is currently looking for energetic and highly customer oriented male candidates for Parcel and Goods Delivery Jobs to provide Intime delivery services to their clients. The complete details of Kuwait Bike Driver Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Kaizen Extreme Kuwait.
- Candidates must have Matric qualification or education.
- Have valid driving license of Kuwait or Gulf Cooperation Council.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills also knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 42 years are eligible to apply for Kuwait Bike Driver Jobs.
No relevant field experience is required for Bike Driver Delivery Boys Jobs in Kuwait.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Bike Driver Jobs is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected salary package is between 200 to 250 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Bike Driver Jobs send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kuwait Bike Drivers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Delivery Boys Jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- Copy of Valid LTV or HTV Driving License.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.