Famous Automobile Company “Al Mulla Auto/ACURA” in Kuwait required Female Automotive Sales Consultant for their customers to understand their need and with her right vehicles. The complete details of Kuwait automotive sales consultant jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al Mulla Auto/ACURA Kuwait.
- Candidate have FSc/BS qualification or education in any field.
- Must have Transferable Visa of Kuwait.
- Can speak English and Arabic Language.
- Have good verbal, communicational and presentation skills.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 20 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Kuwait Sales Consultant Jobs.
At least 6 months to 2 years, relevant field experience is required for the Automotive Sales Consultant Jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for different Kuwait Automotive sale Consultants Jobs is between 120 – 180 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for automotive sales consultant jobs in Kuwait send their Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details view the job advertisement taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kuwait Automotive Sale Consultant Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for Automotive Sales Consultant Jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID Card/CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.