Famous software development firm in Kuwait required applications from willing applicants for Kuwait analyst and software developers jobs. The complete details of Kuwait analyst and software developers jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Software Development Firm.
- Candidate must have MCA/B.E/B.Tech or Computer Science / Programming qualification.
- Can speak, read and write English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Skills & Expertise
- Develops or modifies approved new/current software (any type of software’s).
- Must possess knowledge of Oracle Cloud Computing.
- Knowledge of Automobile business & Operations.
- Must be Oracle Certified Professional (OCP).
- Expertise in Oracle Development Tools – Forms 6i/9i/10g and Reports 6i/9i/10g. Oracle PI SQL, Oracle JDeveloper, Ability to upgrade to 10g/11g, Oracle Database 10g/11g/12c.
Candidates aged between 25 – 40 years are eligible to apply for analyst and software developers.
At least 6 years experience in Oracle Java Development Environment experience is required for analyst and software developers in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for analyst and software developers is between 1000 – 1100 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for analyst and software developers jobs emailed their CV/Resume at email@example.com or view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for analyst and software developers jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID Card/CNIC.
- 3 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.