Kuwait National Aviation Services (NAS) required applications from qualified, talented, hardworking and willing male candidates for Airport Helper or Trolly Boys jobs at Kuwait International Airport. The complete details of Kuwait airport helper jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Kuwait International Airport.
- Candidate must have at least Matric qualification or education.
- Can speak, read and write English Language. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Not involved in criminal activites.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Helpers Jobs at Kuwait International Airport.
There is no relevant field experience required for Helper and Trolly Boy Jobs at Kuwait International Airport but preference will be given to hardworking candidates.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Airport Helper Jobs in Kuwait is between 80 – 90 Kuwaiti Dinars without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Airport Helper Jobs view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Helpers and Trolly Boy Jobs in Kuwait International Airport isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for airport helper jobs in Kuwait.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of Identity Card or NIC.
- 2 to 4 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.