National Aviation Services (NAS) required applications from willing applicants airport helper (Trolly Boys) for Kuwait International Airport. The complete details of Kuwait airport helper jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Kuwait International Airport.
- Candidate must have at least Matric qualification.
- Can speak, read and write English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 22 – 35 years are eligible to apply for airport helpers jobs.
There is no relevant field experience required for drilling and airport helper jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for airport helpers jobs is between 80 – 90 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for airport helper jobs view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for airport helper jobs in Kuwait.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID Card/CNIC.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.