Famous Private Training Institute in Kuwait required applications from willing male and female candidates for administrative officer jobs who have relevent field experience. The complete details of Kuwait Administrative Officer Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Training Institute.
- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Administrative or Secretarial Courses.
- Good knowledge of computer applications and training program or software.
- Candidate must be adept in MS office and database management systems.
- Candidate should have acquired administrative knowledge in specialized training centers and related establishments, universities and institutes.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
Candidates aged between 28 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Administrative Officer Jobs.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative work in a supervisory capacity for administrative officer jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labour Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Administrative Officer Jobs is between 400 – 450 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Administrative Officer Jobs emailed their CV/Resume at email@example.com or view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Kuwait Administrative Officers Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for administrative officer jobs.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID Card/CNIC or National Identity card.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.