Famous training institute of Kuwait required applications from willing candidates for administrative officer jobs. The complete details of Kuwait Administrative Officer Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Famous Training Institute.
- Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Administrative or Secretarial Courses.
- Good knowledge of computer applications and training program or software.
- Candidate must be adept in MS office and database management systems.
- Candidate should have acquired administrative knowledge in specialized training centers and related establishments, universities and institutes.
- Have clear background (not involved in criminal activities).
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
- Have excellent verbal and communication skills.
Candidates aged between 28 – 50 years are eligible to apply for Administrative Officer Jobs.
Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative work in a supervisory capacity for administrative officer jobs in Kuwait.
The job is between 8 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Kuwait Administrative Officer Jobs is between 400 – 450 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Kuwait Administrative Officer Jobs emailed their CV/Resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for administrative officer jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of ID Card/CNIC.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.