Private Higher Educational Institute “American International University of Kuwait” required applications for Teaching Faculty (Deans of different departments, Vice President, Assistant Registrar, Admission Specialist, Academic Advisor, Head Trainer & Tutors) and Administrative Staff Jobs (Director of IT & facilities, HR Learning & Development Officer, HR Clerk, Computer labs Manager, Web Application Developer, Marketing Specialist and plumber) from willing male and female candidates who have transferable Visa No. 18 of Kuwait. The complete details of American University of Kuwait Jobs are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
American University of Kuwait.
- For Teaching Faculty Jobs male and female candidates must have MS / Ph.D. qualification or education in relevant subject along with relevant field teaching experience.
- Candidates want to apply for non-academic or administrative staff jobs must have Intermediate or higher qualification or education along with relevant field experience.
- For plumber jobs candidates must have at least Matric qualification along with relevant field diploma / certificate.
- All candidates must have excellent verbal and communication skills in English. Knowledge of Arabic language is an added advantage.
- Overseas candidates must have a transferable visa No. 18 of Kuwait.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 55 years are eligible to apply for American University of Kuwait Jobs.
No relevant field experience is must for American University of Kuwait Jobs but preference will be given to experienced male and female candidates.
The job timing is between 10 – 12 hours according to Kuwait labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for Teaching Faculty and Administrative Staff Jobs for AU Kuwait is not specified in jobs advertisement but the expected monthly salary is between 2000 – 7500 Kuwaiti Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are provided according to the Kuwaiti labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for American University of Kuwait Jobs may apply through AU Kuwait career page https://aiu.edu.kw/careers/jobs or for more details view the job advertisement for details taken from Newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for American University of Kuwait Jobs isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for American University of Kuwait Teaching Faculty & Administrative Staff Jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of National ID Card or CNIC.
- 1 page Cover Letter in Original with current picture at the top right-hand corner.
- 2 Letters of Reference from two most recent employers.
- 2 to 6 Passport (PP) size pictures with blue or white background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume with full contact information, must include email and phone number.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.