Al Enmaa Security Company required applications from talented and hardworking male or female candidates for Security Guards to provide different security services to their clients in Bahrain. The complete details of security guards jobs in Bahrain are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al Enmaa Security.
- Candidate must have FSc/BSc qualification or education.
- Male candidates height must be 5.6 feet or 170 centimetres.
- Can speak and understand English language.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 25 – 35 years are eligible to apply for Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain.
No experience is required for construction workers jobs in Bahrain but preference will be given to talented and hardworking candidates.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labour Laws.
Monthly salary package of 110 – 120 Bahraini Dinars for Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain without overtime.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labour Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain Security Guards Jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security guards jobs in Bahrain.
- Colour copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or ID card.
- 4 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.