Famous security company Al Enmaa Security in Kingdom of Bahrain required application form willing male and female candidates for security guard jobs to provide secruity services to their client in the kingdom. The complete details of Security Guard Jobs in Bahrain are below.
Note:- Please read complete details and required criteria before applying to this job.
Organization / Company Name
Al Enmaa Security.
- Candidates must have at least FSc or FA qualification/education.
- Must have 5.6 feet height.
- Not involved in criminal activities.
- Can read, write and speak English Language.
- Candidate should be Medically, mentally and physically fit.
Candidates aged between 21 – 40 years are eligible to apply for security guard jobs in Bahrain.
No relevant field experience is required for security guards jobs in Bahrain.
The job is between 8 – 10 hours according to Bahrain labor Laws.
Monthly salary package for security guard jobs is between 100 – 120 Bahraini Dinars.
Jobs Agreement / Contract
The jobs Agreement/Contract is of 24 months or 2 years.
Benefits / Allowances
Selected candidates can get food, shelter and medical facility via the company, while other benefits and allowances are given according to the Bahrain labor Laws.
The candidates who are willing to apply for Bahrain security guard jobs for more details view the job advertisement taken from the newspaper.
Application Deadline (valid through)
Last date of application submission for Male and Female Security Guards Jobs in Bahrain isn’t specified, but the candidates can apply with 30 days (1 month) of job publication or as per jobs advertisement.
The following documents are required to obtain the visa for security guard jobs.
- Color copy of valid Passport.
- Copy of CNIC or national Identity card.
- 3 to 8 Passport (PP) size pictures with a white or blue background.
- Copies of educational documents and Experience certificates.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume.
Apart from this, if any other document (medical certificate, Visa Protector etc.,) is required related to employment, you are responsible to provide.